- WHO IS THE ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA?
The administrator of the personal data provided to us (ADO) is W.G Partners Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Kowal (87-820), Tylickiego Street No. 60, REGON: 386274735, NIP: 7322201920 – owner and administrator of the website available at https://www.wgpartners.pl
- WHERE DOES THE PERSONAL DATA COME FROM?
The basis for data processing is:
1) voluntary consent, before contacting the Administrator (e-mail or contact form) you will be asked to consent to the processing of data;
2) a contract to which the data subject is a party or taking action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract.
- WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING?
Personal data is processed for the purposes of:
1) contacting the data subject and conducting correspondence in response to an inquiry sent to us using the contact form or e-mail;
2) performance of the contract concluded with us or in order to take action before the conclusion of the contract, at the request of the person whose data is to be processed;
3) sending the newsletter to the indicated e-mail address, if the data subject gives his or her consent to send commercial information.
The scope of processed data is determined by the content of the inquiries.
- IS IT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA?
In any case, the transfer of personal data is voluntary, but sometimes necessary, e.g. in the case of the will to conclude a contract or take action to conclude it.
- WHEN CAN YOU WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
Consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time. This is possible by contacting us using the contact form or via e-mail: email@example.com. If you subscribe to the newsletter, you can unsubscribe in the footer of each newsletter sent. Subscribers who unsubscribe from the newsletter will be permanently deleted from our subscriber database.
- WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS AGAINST THE PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR IN THE SCOPE OF PROCESSED DATA?
The administrator guarantees the fulfillment of all rights resulting from the GDPR, i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete data, limit their processing, the right to transfer them, the right to object to the processing of personal data, as well as the right to withdraw consent if personal data are processed on the basis of consent. The person whose data is processed also has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if he considers that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the General Regulation of the European Parliament on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016.
- WHO DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA WITH?
If it is necessary to perform the contract, personal data may be transferred to external recipients, such as: advisors, couriers, banks, IT suppliers, insurers, accounting offices, law firms, hosting company, IT service. Any transfer of data to a third country takes place only if an appropriate level of security has been approved by the European Commission, for the internal needs of the controller.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data will be stored for the period in which they are useful for the purpose for which they were collected, but not shorter than for the period of limitation of mutual claims, the period for which the administrator is obliged to process data on the basis of applicable law, depending on which of these periods will last the longest, and in the case of data processed on the basis of consent no longer than until its withdrawal.
In the event of concluding a contract, personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract and no longer than one year after the deadlines for submitting any claims arising from the concluded contracts. The above does not apply to accounting documentation, the retention period of which results from legal provisions. As the Administrator of personal data, we care about the security of personal data made available to us and ensure that these data are protected against unauthorized access, as well as against other cases of their disclosure or loss, as well as against destruction or unauthorized modification of the indicated data and information, by applying appropriate technical and organizational safeguards.